English Enrichment Programme
The English Enrichment Programme (EEP) focuses on training the students in all four skills of the English Language;Speaking, Writing, Reading, Listening. Students are also taught effective body language and presentation skills. Each level is a year longprogramme.
Highlights of the Programme:
- Integrated approach to teaching English.
- Theme based worksheets.
- Interactive sessions
- Worksheets based on the level of the student.
- Learning to apply concepts learned.
- Unique study materials.
- Level admitted to will be based on the ability of the student.
- Storytelling/writing to better creative writing skills.
- Basic spelling and grammar rules.
- Pair work and team building activities.