Handwriting instruction is an essential element of a complete literacy curriculum. It has been proven that handwriting indicates the cognitive development of a child.
The purpose of this programme
- To develop and use legible handwriting to communicate effectively.
- To develop facility, speed, and ease of handwriting
- To provide opportunities to use handwriting skills as an integral part of the writing process
- For students to develop a sense of pride in their writing.
- Handwriting improvement
- Speed Writing
Each programme is a 30 hour course
Highlights of Handwriting classes at SWRL
- Initial handwriting analysis was done by experts
- Choice of script and cursive writing
- Includes fine motor skills activities
- Follow up, classes.
- Individual attention to each student.
- Certification at the end of the course
- Enrolment into handwriting contests.